We Are Focused on the Resident Experience
Our teams remain focused on the resident experience at our communities. Things may have changed a bit due to the virus but our commitment to residents will never waver. Our communities operate under a social model and that will never change. Each community is as unique as the people who live there and our plans are designed to fit those needs.
- Working within state and local health department guidelines, we can offer small group activities with a focus on social distancing.
- Our dining rooms have been converted for safety so residents can enjoy their freshly cooked meals.
- Our community teams are always innovating, finding ways to bring socialization to residents.
- Wherever allowed, we offer outdoor visits with family and friends.
- We facilitate virtual visits for residents with their family and friends.
Even in trying times, we haven’t forgotten our Enjoy More philosophy that sets us apart. Our team is finding creative ways to bring joy into residents’ lives every day. Because to us, home means socialization, community and feeling like your best self. Our safety protocols work to support those values instead of compromising them. It’s why 98% of our 7,000 residents nationwide have remained COVID-free.
I wake every morning grateful for living, being cared for, and protected at Merrill Gardens. Thank you one and all. You are very special. Bless all of you and your families and may you stay well and safe.Vicki, Resident