Team Member Code of Conduct
We think our team members are heroes - and that has never been more true. Here is what we expect from everyone working at our communities.
When team members are working in the community:
- Always wear a mask and maintain a distance of at least six feet from others
- Complete a screening and temperature check at the beginning of their shift every day
- Report any signs of illness or any suspected exposure to COVID-19 to their supervisor
- Notify their supervisor by phone if they learn about a positive case at another workplace
- Follow all existing infectious disease protocols, including frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds
- Utilize full personal protective equipment (PPE) when caring for or interacting with a resident with confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- Comply with all mandatory COVID-19 testing requirements
When team members are away from the community:
- Wear a mask at all times
- Avoid crowds
- Follow all local, state, and national guidelines
- Remain at least six feet apart from others (outside your household)
- Stay away from people who are not wearing masks- this includes in restaurants, grocery stores, any businesses, when traveling, or at any gathering.
- Avoid high risk situations
Thank you to our Team Member Heroes for all you do!