Assisted living fees are in addition to the monthly rent and are based upon an assessment of individual needs and preferences. Our staff will conduct an evaluation of services on a regular basis and as needed. Residents are assessed on a regular basis throughout their residency, and care needs and costs are adjusted as needed.
Flexible assisted living services can be added at any time, in any apartment. Care services include medication assistance, personal appearance and hygiene, mobility assistance, and more.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Murano Senior Living offers seven customizable levels of care to meet the needs of our residents.
- Three meals daily
- Complimentary snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Local scheduled transportation
- All utilities (except private telephone)
- Social and recreational programs
- Routine apartment maintenance
- Laundry services available and washers/dryers in most apartments
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Daily resident check
- Coordination of care and oversight of well-being
- Full-time RN on staff to direct and oversee care team
- Staff available 24-hours a day
- Access to temporary and unscheduled services from care team